Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS

rainy day..

now is da rainy season..rain fal all da days..from mornig to evening..from evenig to night..all da time..n n da fload had happened in certain places include my village...the high of the water is about ur knee..its very deep..diz is bcoz da compound of my village is a lil bit low n unfortunately it is near by the river..so da water from the river over flow onto da road n fload happen..since the rain fall without stopping..my short holidays r goin' 2 end up by watching da television at home..wanna hang out wit my frenz but....hurmm...da road might be slippery n it may cause an accidents if we're not be careful..so im a lil afraid to drive in da mean time..so wat can i do juz sat at home n enjoy my korean movie...yeayyy...im already happy wit dat activity..huhu..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment